Gentle and effective phototherapy for newborns
Beside exchange transfusion, Phototherapy is the unique treatment for hyperbilirubinemia of the newborn. Its potency to decrease bilirubin level relies on the irradiance dispensed at the skin level by the device (in the 430-490nm range) and on the exposed surface of the baby. LED Phototherapy is based on the principle that living cells are able to absorb and are influenced by light and the treatment has long been recognised for its regenerating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Phototherapy with bright super flux LED based unit and 15 bright LED lamps specially made for phototherapy treatment.
- LED life time almost 25 times more life than any other conventional phototherapy lamps, fifty thousand burning hours.
- LED driver energy saving specially made SMPS electronic driver.
- Treatment maximum irradiance at skin level.
- Inbuilt Digital timer for Total lamp usage and patient exposure.
- The light intensity is constant for 20,000 hours—ensuring that treatment of jaundice is effective.
- LED PT delivers blue light with the peak intensity at 455 nm. There is no unwanted UV and IR radiation on the baby.