- What type of devices are used in neonatal intensive care units?
Devices such as; Radiant Warmers, Oxygen hoods, Neonatal blood-pressure monitors, Heart monitors, etc. Neonatal devices are also known as NICU equipment.
- What does a Neonatal specialist do?
Pediatrician doctors or neonatologists provide neonatal health care to a newborn or infants. They have specialized in providing a diagnosis of infections, breathing problems, or any newborn’s health issues.
- What type of products or services does VNG Medical provide?
VNG Medical is a NICU equipment manufacturer. Our team is dedicated to facilitating the best maternal and neonatal care.
- What is an infant radiant warmer?
A radiant warmer for a newborn is a device used to provide neonatal warming. It is also known as radiant warmer, neonatal radiant warmer, and radiant warmer machine.
- What are birth asphyxia and its treatment?
Birth asphyxia is a disorder when a newborn does not receive enough oxygen. This may happen during, before, or just after birth. One of the successful treatments is cooling therapy for birth asphyxia.
- Which device provides cooling therapy for infants?
Neotherm Machine is a device of VNG Medical. It helps to treat newborns suffering from neonatal asphyxia.
- What are the causes of neonatal Jaundice?
Neonatal Jaundice can be caused by breast milk; signs of high bilirubin in newborn’s blood are also a reason that leads to Jaundice.
- What is neonatal jaundice treatment?
There are many treatments for neonatal Jaundice. One of them is phototherapy, and it is a scientifically proven treatment. VNG Medical has a “BiliSmart Double Surface LED Phototherapy” device for the said treatment.
- What is the Jaundice detection device offered by VNG Medical?
There are two devices for the same; Bilistick System and Jaundice Detector MBJ20.
- Why is neonatal brain monitoring required?
Cerebral function monitoring in neonates is required to record brain activities to detect disorder if any. Any brain-related problems should be detected timely to provide immediate treatment.
- What is BERA Screening or bera test for hearing?
BERA stands for ‘Brain Stem Electric Response Audiometry’. Through this test, doctors detect hearing loss in newborns early.
- What do OEM Medical device manufacturers do?
OEM Medical equipment Companies produce, innovate, design, and develop devices.