Laryngoscopy set offered by VNG Medical Innovation System is Excellent Quality and Delivery on Time. Laryngoscopy set is an endoscopy of the larynx, a part of the throat. It is a medical procedure that is used to obtain a view of the vocal folds and the glottis. Laryngoscopy may be performed to facilitate tracheal intubation during general anesthesia or cardiopulmonary resuscitation or for surgical procedures on the larynx or other parts of the upper tracheobronchial tree.
Laryngoscope Set includes:
- Standard Medium handle, Length: 15cm, Weight 6.39oz. (Not Included: Accept 2 Size C Batteries)
- Penlight/Small Handle, Length: 14.5cm, Weight 4.05 (Not Included: Accept 2 Size AA Batteries)
- Macintosh Blade 1 (Infant) Overall Length 90mm, Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Blade 2 Macintosh (Child) Overall Length 100mm, Weight: 3.42 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 3 (Med. Adult) Overall Length 130mm, Weight: 2.89 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 4(Lg. Adult) Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Miller Blade 0 Neonate Overall Length 75mm, Weight: 1.79 oz.
- Blade 1 Miller Infant Overall Length 85mm, Weight: 1.86 oz.
- Miller Blade 2 Child Overall Length 105mm, Weight: 2.02 oz.
- Blade 3 Miller Med. Adult Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 3.08 oz.
- Miller Blade 4 Lg. Adult Overall Length 195mm, Weight: 3.37 oz.