- This device is operated through a battery.
- Design is compact for easy portability.
- Also, easily integrated with the control boards.
- Connector type: Mini Din.
- It can be operated for straight three hours at a time.
- Power display in three digits.
- Battery to be used: 9V battery (non-rechargeable) (only one battery is required).
- Measurement range between 0.1 to 99m.
- Response in special cases: 420-520nm, with its peak at 451nm.
- Wire length: 1 meter.
- Probe Dimensions:
- Unit Dimensions:164mm*64.5mm*32mm
How To Use :
Flux Meter is used to measure the irradiance of the Phototherapy units.
- Measure the irradiance by switching on the Phototherapy units and placing the sensor of the flux meter right above it.
- Now, place the sensor downwards in the light (under the phototherapy unit) and measure.
- And then add both the result and average it for the final result.
- The wavelength should be between 30 to 40 µW/nm/cm2
- Also, the baby’s distance from the Phototherapy unit should be 35 cm.
In the case of a double surface phototherapy unit, all points should be followed. And in the case of a single surface, only the 2nd point should be followed for measuring the desired wavelength.
There are no reviews yet.