VNG Medical is a supplier of infant resuscitators in Mohali, Punjab, India. it is basically used for the delivery room and baby wards. its weight up to 10kg and adjustable for oxygen and air proportion.
- It is mainly used in the delivery room, baby wards.
- NICU that the baby’s maximum weight up to 10kg.
- The different concentrations of medical oxygen will be configured by adjusting the proportion of oxygen and air.
- Inside an alarm system of differential pressure. When alarming, the safety valve starts automatically, and produces the mixture gas continuously to ensure the safety of patients,
- Adjust the oxygen concentration from 21%~100%.
- The range of flow adjustment is 5LPM~15LPM.
- The MAX-P and PIP are safe, controlled, and accurate.
- The PEEP is constant and accurate.
- Simple operation and flexible application.
- The output pressure would not be influenced by the operator’s experience, training, attention, and fatigue.
- Instead of temporary breathing support.
VNG Medical Innovation System