- Oxygen Concentration Dial:
- A dial used for selecting oxygen concentrations between 21%-100%. The FIO2 scale is used for reference only.
- This Dial does not rotate 360°. The dial starts at 21% and ends at 100%.
- Primary Outlet Port
- A male DISS oxygen fitting with a check valve that delivers flow when engaged to any controlling device, such as a flowmeter.
- Auxiliary Outlet Port
- A male DISS oxygen fitting with a check valve that delivers flow when engaged to any controlling device, such as a flowmeter. This outlet is equipped with a bleed valve that allows the user to control if the bleed is ON or OFF. With the bleed in the ON position, this outlet delivers accurate oxygen concentrations in the following flows:
-Model Flow Range
-High Flow 2 – 100 l/min
-Low Flow 0 – 30 l/min
-Auxiliary Bleed Collar
- The collar is used to engage and disengage the bleed. The bleed is necessary to maintain accurate FIO2 Concentration below 15 l/min for the High Flow and ≤ 3 l/min for the Low Flow. To activate the bleed, slide, and rotate (if applicable) the knurled collar back until it contacts the cover. To deactivate the bleed, pull, and rotate (if applicable) collar away from cover until it reaches a positive stop.
- Oxygen Inlet Fitting
- A female DISS or NIST oxygen fitting with one way valve that is used to connect an oxygen supply hose.
- An audible alarm that sounds due to an excessive pressure drop or deletion of either gas supply.
- Manifold Outlet (Optional)
- Manifold with 3 primary outlets.
VNG Medical Innovation System