Ideal Patient Group For The Device:
- Firstly, patients with obesity
- Pediatric patients
- Patients who inject drugs
- And darker skin toned patients
- Geriatric patients
- Hairy patients
- Lastly, oncology patients
Features of Vein- Finder
- Light-weight (350 grams) and portable
- The device designed to be user-friendly, with 10 different options for display color.
- Simple to use with DLP display (1.3’’).
- Three display modes available; enhance, inverse, and primary mode.
- Also, the device used either in the mobile stand or fixed support.
- Lastly, three image sizes available for adult, pediatric, and neonates.
Specification of Vein -FINDER
- The net weight of the device: 350 grams
- The infrared wavelength: 850nm
- Dimensions: 21.2 x 6.6 x 6.5cm
- Also, the image size can be viewed in Small, Medium, and large.
- Image resolution: 856*480 pixels.
- Brightness to be adjusted to Low (L), Medium (M), and High (H).
- Vein size that will be visible: > or equal to 1 mm.
- Rechargeable battery with 3000 mAh havin2-hours battery life.
- And image distance (optimal): 15 to 25 cm