Hello Paul -High Emotion Simulation thus it Goes Beyond the Manikin
Hello Paul : Product Description
Paul is the first high emotion and the most realistic simulation. Thus, it resembles a premature baby born in the 27th week of pregnancy. Also, Paul provides preterm simulator features, including an artificial larynx based on accurate preterm MRI scans, breathing patterns, and internal and external structures. It has realistic capabilities.
- The upper airway anatomy is highly detailed, making it valuable for practicing endotracheal intubation
and neonatal care strategies.
- Problems were specific to preterm infants with respiratory disorders for example; (RDS, BPD), necrotizing
enterocolitis, cyanosis, and hyperoxia.
- Similarly to enable realism, it is completely wireless.
- Simple programming and 3D animated control for ease of use.
- Proper Sensors therefore provides smooth working
- Automatic functions, for example, detection of tube position during intubation.
- It can also, change the layout screen and change the monitor parameters to wirelessly display your choice’s curve
position and color.
- Data collection during the interaction.
The Story of Hello Paul - Premature Baby Simulator From SIMCharacters
- Based on Realistic and high emotion concept: Weighing 1000 grams and Length 35 cm.
- Mobile battery lasts for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Sounds audible: Crying, grunting and also fluid (automatic)
- Respiration system through lungs and breathing (spontaneous) between 0 to 100bpm (just like a normal baby).
- Pre-programmed symptoms (For example; Responsive Dystonia Syndrome, Borderline Personality Disorder, Neonatal Eczema, and Asphyxiation) Intuitive programming of scenarios and behavior via the Quick Save function.
Features of Paul - Preterm Infant Simulator From SIMCharacters
- Charging Pad
- Also a Paul Radio Module
- USB Wall Adapter
- Battery Pack
- Trainer’s Laptop
- Wi-Fi Access Point
- Also a stethoscope Radio Module
- Transport Case
- Lastly portable Vital Signs Monitor